The world needs a personal relationship with the son go God, who came to restore us with God the father. Religion cannot supply spiritual needs to humans, nor can it align us with the world of God which is an adsolute and infallible truth. A religion with out a relationship is void.
You matter to God.
When You Feel Lost In the Busyness of Everything Around You, Turn to God and Find Yourself
There are plenty of voices in this world that will try to tell you that you aren’t good enough, but the voice of God always says that you are loved.
It’s easy to get caught up in all of the craziness of the world. We are all busy with work, school, families, hobbies, and a variety of other activities that take up our time.
If you are ever feeling lost or insignificant in this world, I challenge you to turn to the words of God and his prophets, and they will remind you that you are neither lost nor insignificant to your loving Heavenly Father or to his son, Jesus Christ.
The following is a collection of a few of my favorite scriptures that remind me that I matter to God.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- We are all God’s spirit children, but Christ was his only begotten son in the flesh. If you have children, I challenge you to put yourself in God’s place and imagine how hard it would be to sacrifice your child even for a good cause. Heavenly Father not only allowed the atonement to happen, but asked his son to go through that suffering, because he loves us. He didn’t want any of his spirit children to be lost. He cherishes each one of us and wants all of us to return back to our heavenly home, and if we choose to believe, we will have everlasting life. God loves you and he loves me, and because of that, he was willing to sacrifice his son for us.
3 Nephi 17:6-9
“And he said unto them: Behold, my bowels are filled with compassion towards you. Have ye any that are sick among you? Bring them hither. Have ye any that are lame, or blind, or halt, or maimed, or leprous, or that are withered, or that are deaf, or that are afflicted in any manner? Bring them hither and I will heal them, for I have compassion upon you; my bowels are filled with mercy…And it came to pass that when he had thus spoken, all the multitude, with one accord, did go forth with their sick and their afflicted, and their lame, and with their blind, and with their dumb, and with all them that were afflicted in any manner; and he did heal them every one as they were brought forth unto him.”
- I love this story that shows Christ’s love and compassion as he visited his people on the American Continent as recorded by his prophet in the Book of Mormon. I know that Heavenly Father loves all of his children, and that’s why he sent Christ to visit his children on the American continent. I know that Heavenly Father still loves all of us that are living today. I know that Jesus has the same kind of compassion for all of us that he had for these people that lived so many years ago. I love how he asked for those who were afflicted in any manner to come unto him. There are some days when I feel just plain broken, whether it be physically or emotionally, and I know that Christ is always reaching out to me wanting to heal me and mend all the broken parts of me. We can always find love and compassion when we turn to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- This scripture speaks for itself. Nothing can separate us from the love of God!
La Gloria de Dios @2020
Dios está abriendo una dimensión muy gloriosa de Su conocimiento. El Padre estáhaciendo un llamado muy especial a la unidad por el Espíritu y a conocerlo a Él. Está llamado a una generación que se dará a conocer por la Luz de Su santidad, por Su amor al prójimo, y por su misericordia con los pobres. El está abriendo una poderosa puerta en el cielo a la que tienen acceso los que deseen buscarlo de todo corazón para que Su amor, Su Luz y Su pureza vuelvan a ser vistos en la tierra. Muchos verán manifestaciones visibles o en visiones y sueños tanto de Jesucristo como de sus ejércitos celestiales. Será un tiempo de separación, de santificación en que como Él separó las diez vírgenes así también separará a los tibios de los santificados. Oigo las palabras “Restitución”, “Renovación”, ”Retribución”, “Remodelación”, “Reformación”. Estas están ligadas al reordenamiento de todas las cosas conforme a los diseños de Dios.Los agraviados serán restituidos, y los que hacen maldad ignorando a Dios y sin temor de él recibirán el pago de su iniquidad.Muchas cosas fueron removidas por Dios mismo de la vida de muchos, porque Dios anhela hacer algo nuevo y eso que te fue quitado impedía la obra de Dios. Pero Dios no quita algo sino es para darnos algo mejor. No olvides que El nos a llamado a manifestar el poder sobrenatural!
God is opening a very glorious dimension of His knowledge. The Father is making a very special call to unity by the Spirit and to know Him. He is called to a generation that will make itself known by the Light of His holiness, by His love of neighbor, and by His mercy towards the poor. He is opening a powerful door in heaven to which those who wish to seek Him with all their hearts have access so that His love, His Light and His purity can be seen again on earth. Many will see visible manifestations or visions and dreams of both Jesus Christ and his heavenly armies. It will be a time of separation, of sanctification when, as He separated the ten virgins, so He will also separate the lukewarm from the sanctified. I hear the words "Restitution", "Renewal", "Retribution", "Remodeling", "Reform". These are linked to the reordering of all things according to the designs of God. The wronged will be restituted, and those who do evil ignoring God and without fear of him will receive the payment of their iniquity. Many things were removed by God himself from the life of many, because God longs to do something new and what was taken from you prevented the work of God. But God does not take something away but is to give us something better. Don't forget that He has called us to manifest supernatural power!
Con una vision global
- Everyone can do their part to help us respond to this emerging public health threat:
- CDC is recommending the use of a cloth face covering to keep people who are infected but do not have symptoms from spreading COVID-19 to others.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Medical face masks are critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders, as recommended by CDC.
- The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- CDC continues to recommend that people try keep about 6 feet between themselves and others.
- The White House “Slow the Spread” guidelinespdf iconexternal icon are in place until April 30. These are part of a nationwide effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 through the implementation of social distancing at all levels of society.
- People 65 years and older and people with severe underlying medical conditions should take special precautionsbecause they are at higher risk of developing serious COVID-19 illness.
- If you are a healthcare provider, use your judgment to determine if a patient has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the patient should be tested. CDC’s Criteria to Guide Evaluation and Laboratory Testing for COVID-19 provides priorities for testing patients with suspected COVID-19 infection.
- People who get a fever or cough should consider whether they might have COVID-19, depending on where they live, their travel history or other exposures. All of the U.S. is seeing some level of community spread of COVID-19. Testing for COVID-19 may be accessed through medical providers or public health departments, but there is no treatment for this virus. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care.
- American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and their families who have been in one of the countries with travel restrictions for entering the U.S. in the past 14 days will be allowed to enter the United States but will be redirected to one of 13 airports. If you are returning from one of these countries, you should stay home and monitor your health. All other international travelers please follow CDC instructions during this time. Your cooperation is integral to the ongoing public health response to try to slow spread of this virus.